cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager Self-Diagnosis Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

in order to update my solution manager 7.0 SP15 into the last ones, i'm trying to test the SAP Solution Manager Self-diagnosis:

tcode: solution_manager

setting tab -> self-disgnosis

Here is my message error:

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://<XXXXXXXX>:8021/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/dswp_sd_settings/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SMA : Adapter error in &VIEW_ELEMENT_TYPE& "_08" of view "DSWP_SD_SETTINGS.START": Context binding of property ? cannot be resolved: The Mapping to Node COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.LAYOUT Has Not Been Completed.

The error occurred on the application server sap-sma_SMA_21 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

Method: RAISE_BINDING_EXCEPTION of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: GET_ATTRIBUTE_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: RENDER_WINDOWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RESPONSE_RENDERER~RENDER_USER_INTERFACE_UPDATES of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SMA in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sap-sma_SMA_21 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server sap-sma_SMA_21 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: SOLMANADMIN -l: E -s: SMA -i: sap-sma_SMA_21 -w: 0 -d: 20081203 -t: 120321 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Thank you for your help.

Pascal.

Edited by: Pascal TRAN on Dec 3, 2008 12:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Searching for SAP Notes: DSWP_SD_SETTINGS.START

returns this [SAP Note 1157740 - Self Diagnosis dumps when Settings is accessed from Menu|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1157740]

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruediger Stoecker,

thank you for replying. As you expected, the SAP Note works.

I can now see the self-diagnostics with errors.

Thank you.

Pascal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

did u activate the service in transaction SICF.

did u publish the service ?

use the report in transaction SE38 to publish w3_publish_service

if this report does not work then

look at this thread

to publish the site as internal

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello vijayakumar kanniah mohan,

thank you for replying. I already activatied icf service. I have tested it and works fine.

the FQDN is well configured

seem there is a problem with webdynpro?