cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use condition type GRWR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In the pricing procedure I have maintained ZF00 as freight condition.

There is one oore condition type GRWR.

I am requesting you to brief me how and when this condition type is used? And how to maintain it?

What are the benefits by using this condition type?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRWR is the value of the goods at the moment they cross the border, both during import and export (e.g. MM PO´s and SD sales orders).

GRWR condition-percentage depends on the inco-terms like EXW, FOB, CIF etc. and based on that they will multiply the price by the GRWR condition-% (usually something like 97% to 100% varying form inco-term to another)

In intrastat reporting the GRWR value will automatically be picked up by the intrastat selection/reporting programs in SAP to report the border-crossing value (together with other intrastat data) to the authorities that receive the intrastat report, usually the countries customs- or tax-department.

Whether or not FI will do intrastat-reporting depends on the organization: usually they are involved in any legal reporting, but I have also seen separate departments being responsible for this.

GRWR can be displayed on invoice as "statistical value for customs purposes" on pro-forma invoices, I believe but I´m not sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

GRWR is the value of the goods at the moment they cross the border, both during import and export (e.g. MM PO´s and SD sales orders).

GRWR condition-percentage depends on the inco-terms like EXW, FOB, CIF etc. and based on that they will multiply the price by the GRWR condition-% (usually something like 97% to 100% varying form inco-term to another)

In intrastat reporting the GRWR value will automatically be picked up by the intrastat selection/reporting programs in SAP to report the border-crossing value (together with other intrastat data) to the authorities that receive the intrastat report, usually the countries customs- or tax-department.

Whether or not FI will do intrastat-reporting depends on the organization: usually they are involved in any legal reporting, but I have also seen separate departments being responsible for this.

GRWR can be displayed on invoice as "statistical value for customs purposes" on pro-forma invoices, I believe but I´m not sure.