cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Ship-to address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know that to ship to multiple addresses we can maintain the SH party in the Customer master (SP).

But my scenario is for the same Customer code say for example Japan-100 Tokyo, in 1 Sales Order if I use SP as Japan-100 Tokyo & SH as Japan-100 Tokyo in the line items below I need to ship to 2 different addresses for the same SH party.

Item 1 - ship to Tokyo

Item 2 - ship to Nagayama

Or is it possible to change the address in the delivery printing even if the SH party is in the Sales Order?

What is the Standard SAP solution to this, if I do not want to maintain multiple customer master just to have different addresses for the same SH party?

Please help !

Rgds,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pri,

as far as i have understood from all the above posts from experts, there is nothing in standard SAP tht will get you a solution.

The only work around in your scenario would be the following:

maintain the ship to address at the item level in the text field of the item having different ship-to address. this would help you achieve the purpose of printing the second address. A logic can be given through ABAP to print item text using a standard functional module.

I hope this helps you in resolving our query.

Regards,

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I understood as "you need different ship to parties at your line item of sales order" from your question.Pls correct me if I am wrong!

If that is the requirement then it is very much possible in a sales order.

Go to parners of line item and select WE(Ship-to-party) and enter the same customer.After entering this you will be getting as the taxes are redetemined.Accept this message.

Double click on the newly entered customer number number then it will show you the address screen.Keep in mind that this screen will be in editable mode.if not then make small change to the customer such as removing the last digit and reenter the same in it's place like that.

Then change the address and then click on accept.

Now you will find two ship-to-parties at item level.

Regards,

Mohan

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the possibility of changing the Unloading Point at item level. If possible, you can create two line items in the sales order and can change the unloading point manually.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the ship to party by double clicking on the line item & changing tehship to party in the item partners

for printing you can give the logic based on the ship to's address which should fetch it from the customer master.

Thanks,

Prashant

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pri

If you want to deliver to different ship to party address but with same ship to party code, yes it is quite possible.

Create an order first with ship to party where you want to delivery partially and save. Create another order with the same ship to party code and maintain the material code which should be delivered to different address. Now from top menu bar, click on "Goto -- Header -- Partner", so that you can see the partner functions assigned to that order. There place your mouse on ship to party and click on blue lens at the bottom left screen so that the ship to party address will become editable. Change the address and save. Now this changed address will be applicable only to that particular sale order.

Hope this is what your requirement is all about.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Since we receive only 1 PO from customer, but requesting to ship the items to 2 different addresses, my requirement is not to create 2 different Sales Orders, nor to create 2 individual Customer masters.

Since the Ship-to-party is still the same, I only want to know if the addresses of the SH in the item level Partner tab can be changed so that they can ship the parts to different address with the same Sales Order.

Thank you !

Regards,

Priya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya

No you can change the address of ship to party for a particular sale order only at header level. As already stated, you create one sale order, make delivery with one address. Then go to header level and change the ship to party address for the second delivery and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

So it's not possible to change the address at the item level for each & every time even though the Order has 1 SH party?

Any other alternative for this?

Rgds,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

As per me (already explained) in Standard-SAP, in a single Sales Order, for various line-items, 1 Ship-to-Party can't have different shipping address (with the same Customer-Code).

If we could with Standard-System, lemme know also.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

The staement was quie confusing. All I could understood is:

One item, needs to be shipped to the Sold-to-Party (As Ship-to-Party); and

Another Item, needs to be shipped to Different Ship to Party.

If so, for Sold-to-Party Japan-100 Tokyo, in to Customer Master Record (XD02), Maintain the same Customer as Ship-to-Party, along with Sold-to-Party.

Then, Create one customer (ship to Nagayama) as Account: Ship-to_party in XD01 and assign the same in to Partner Functon (Sales Area Data) for Sold-to-Party Japan-100 Tokyo, in XD02.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: I am sorry, if I couldn't understand your query.