cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Graphics - Chart Type - Columns, and Simple Scatter Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am interested to know more about Business Graphics Specially Chart types Columns and

Scatter type ( and Time Scatter). I am facing problem in producing X and Y Co-ordinate values for Charts. (Specially Date Values in X Axis.). I tried with Time Scatter type and need more documents.

Expecting Good Documents and suggestions.

Thanks,

Vinod V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

have you seen this blog? The demo application also shows a Scatter example:

[Testing BusinessGraphics in Web Dynpro for Java|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7802] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

kind regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefanie,

Thanks for the link, but it seems the ZIP file is corrupted and There is no Documents available for the same.

Regards

Vinod V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I just was able to download it without problems ;-). Try once more...

kind regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefanie,

I solved the main problem, but now i am trying to color Graph. I have Four Rows and each row must

be represented in different colors. I am trying the same with Chart Designer, Any suggestions?

I still have problem in using the downloaded application.

Regards

Vinod V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

which release are you on? The demo application was built for 7.1, if you can download and unzip it, but not use inside your NWDS, maybe you are on 7.0?

kind regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefanie,

Yes, i am working in 7.0. I was able to download it and problem cones when i import it in to NWDS.

You have any idea of doing the same in 7.0, such as coloring the Columns, intermixing of Bar-chart and a curve.?

Regards

Vinod V

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just described this in your similar [thread|; in the Web Dynpro ABAP forum.

The same is true in the Java world: here you can also edit the chart settings in the integrated chart designer. After creating new series nodes in the chart designer take care of using exactly those IDs in your coding as the customizingIDs.

Regards, Kai