Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZXPC is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

the sitiuation is that i got a message ZXPC is missing

when i try to make an order with new item code.

the message still appeared despite i made maintanence of the condition record for that condition type in VK11 with the new material,knowing that the key combination used is Sales area /plant/Material

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether condition record is maintained for the same fields(sales area, plant,material) entered in the sales order. check the price list in the condition record and the customer master.

otherwise click on conditions tab of the item detail and click on Analysis button, then u can check with the corresponding condition type (ZXPC) of whats missing.

hope this helps.............

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the Field of Material in Access Sequence Table- whether it is MATNR or PMATN.

If it is PMATN, then you have to maintain the record for Pricing Reference Material.

Also check the Analysis at Condition Tab.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your pricing procedure you migt have maintined it as MANUAL CONDITION so u need to add this manually then it will pick up price.

you cna make it mandatory and in V/06 make MANUAL ENTRIES: B Automatic entry has priority

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amir

Please check in

- V/08 whether the condition type ZXPC is maintained

- V/07, access sequence is initialised and for the same combination only, pricing is maintained. Also ensure that the box "Exclusive" is checked for all tables

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amir,

Few check-points:

1. Check, whether plant is assigned to line item or not (Under Tab: shipping).

2. Select the line item and double click on it. Go to Tab: Conditions. Click Tab: Analysis (at the bottom). From, Overview, select Condition type: ZXPC and double click on it. Analyse the log.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amir,

Please make sure that have you maintained Plant in the sales order item level data in the shipping tab.

The plant you entered in the sales order and plant you have used to create condition record in VK11 should be same.

Also check sales area also.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of condition is this ZXPC? Also, check the sales area & plant which you are getting in the sales order screen if it is the same for which you have maintained the condtion record in VK11.

Hrishi