cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference condition type

0 Kudos

Hi,

In condition type confirguration, the reference condition type and refernce application is available.

Specifcally, when ref condition type is mentioned for some different application, is it necessary to have same nomenclature.

Eg. In application area "V" i.e. SD if condition type (Z101) is refered to Condition type (Z102) in application area "M" i.e. Purchasing .

Basic requirment is pricing will be mainained in Purchasing side in intercompany scenario and need to flow to SD billing created for the delivery refernced to the purchase order.

IF somebody has got some material on the said topic, please forwad.

Rgds

Umesh Rathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi umesh

As both condition types are from different applications V and M , so it is not possible to link the conditon types.ZI01 for ZI02. But you can assign a new requirement to the ZI01 conditon type .giving the inputs to the ABAP'ers to write the sub-routine that the price whatever we are maintaining for ZI01conditon type which is in V application it has to be copied into ZI02 condition type which is in application M or vice versa maintain a requirement in the ZI02 conditon type telling that the price of M application has to be copied into invoice of the ZI01 conditon type which is in application V.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

We got the solution for this. This is a standrd feature available in copy control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share the solution to do copy control from one application V1 to another application F. Where do I need to maintain the copy control settings

Thanks a ton for the help extended.

Sameer

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action over 2 months