0 Kudos

Hai Guru,s

My industry is a Crackers industry

My divisions arouns 30 , Flower pots, chakras,atom bomb, one sound.. etc.,

when i raise the sales order Customer gives the order from all the divisions

flowerpots 100 boxes

chakras 100 boxes

one sound 100 boxes

I have to maintain the material wise price...In addition to that i want see Division wise reports.....

How it is possible

Thanks in advance

regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree

At the outset, many thanks for the compliment given by Mr.Raja but at the sametime, I always feel that nobody is expert in this forum. All of us are learning a lesson / gaining knowledge each and every day by trying to answer to the questions posted.

Coming to the issue, what my suggestion would be, dont have 30 Divisions. Just create all materials with one division. Simultaneously, if you want to have Division only for reporting purpose, then, create material groups in TCode OMSF like Flower Pots, Chakras, Atom Bomb etc., and assign it in the respective Material Master in Basic Data1 view where you have the field "Material Group".

Based on this, you can certainly generate reports.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree Sree

As i already told you your industry is similar to Retail

In retail they have only one division This is the main info i got from my retail collegues

They have merchandise category which is nothing but Material group in R3

Based on this they generate reports

In R3 also Material group is used mainly for reporting purposes

Similar to that you can have a single division and then different material groups

having a single division especially for your scenario wll make the life easier not only for you for all the other modules too and for system also

This is what is suggested by Mr.Lakshmipathi also

but i dont know what stage of the project you are in?

These decisions are taken mainly by Project managerrs or Principal consultants

All the best

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 4, 2008 12:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u one and all I am closing this thread. Thank u for ur inputs.

Regards

Sree

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are going to have 30 divisions say 01 to 30

Say you have one sales org 1000

Say you have one Dist channel AA

Then you will have 30 sales areas

From 1000,AA,01 to 1000,AA,30

Suppose you have customer say 555555 in sales area 1000,AA,01 if you want to sell all these thirty products belonging to 30 divisions in a single sales order then unless and until you extend the CMR from

1000,AA,01 to 1000,AA,30 to all the sales areas in XD01 you cant do it

Or otherwise you have a Ship tp party who is in all these 30 sales areas and assigned to your sold to party

Ideally in XD01/XD02 for all the sales areas whatever the customer you are creating has to be extended

Common divisions will not help you because it doesnot check MMR

This is also possible in VOV8 if item div is not ticked and check div is maintained BLANK

In short if you have multi divisions it is always problem and complications

Your scenario is similar to IS retail because to avoid all these only in Retail only a single division is kept for each and everything that is 00

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 3, 2008 3:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as rightly mentioned by Mr Raja, u need to extend CMR to 30 divisions, say if sales org: 1000, distibution channel :10, division : 01-30. we are in retail - foods and we do the same. but believe urs will be little tedious, as we have only 8 divisions

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u Mr. Raja

I have around 8 distribution channels are there like dealer sales, direct sales, stock transfer etc.,

when i raise the sales order I have a option to select one division etc.01 . suppose I extended all customers u said or other wise I maintained common division 00 . How i get the report Division wise.

Thank u

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I beleive that you are going to have one sales org, 8 dist channels and 30 divisions

So there will be 1 x 8 x 30 = 240 sales areas

Ideally speaking what all customers you create they should exist in all 240 sales areas

Then only you will be able to sell all products or any product to any customer

Or otherwise you have a common division say 00 for each and every product in MMR

Then define the common distribution channels in VOR2

In that case you need not have to extend CMR and condition master to all sales areas

But this will not allow you to get divisionwise report

If am in your place i will not go for common division and go with extending my CMR to all sales areas eventhough it is tidious

How to get divisionwise report? i have not worked on this scenario at all sir

May be experts like Mr Lakshmipathi, Mr Murali has to answer you

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Raja

Any more solutions from any experts

thank u

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

Could you please elaborate your Report requirement - Division-wise?

I mean, what are all data/ info. (in terms of columns), you need to fetch and analyse (also, the filter criteria, if any).

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: For time being, you may refer to some standard Reports, to check what are all information, you are gettings and what else needs to be incoporated.

MCTC, MCQ, MCM etc..

You may also, go to:

T. Code: SE16

Table: MARA

Execute the report, you may check the various fields (Menu-bar>Settings>Format List-->Choose Fields).

This may help, at the time of development of Z-Report (if, you opt for that option)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

You can have different divisions at item level for each item.

For example items in sales order

flowerpots 100 boxes-- you can have Flower pots division as item division for this item.

chakras 100 boxes --You can have chakras division as item division for this item.

one sound 100 boxes --You can have one sound division as item division for this item.

You can maintain material wise price through maintaining Material field in your pricing condition table.

Regarding there are some standard reports available if those provide your required information you can use then other wise you need to develop Zreport with the help of ABAPer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shambu & Murali

Thanks for quick replay

if I remove the check Iteam division I will get the reports for division wise.

suppose party ordered 100 boxes of chakras this division is 20 take example.I raise the sales order with 10 divison system allows to raise the salese order why because i removed the Item check in VOV8 . How i will get know which division how much sales happen...

the abvoe case with out maintaining the common division my problem will solve?

If i maintain common divisions how I will get the division wise report.

thank u

Edited by: sree sree on Dec 3, 2008 10:24 AM

Edited by: sree sree on Dec 3, 2008 10:25 AM

Edited by: sree sree on Dec 3, 2008 10:30 AM

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi u can achieve this through

go to ur document type VOV8

click ur document then make (check) item division

Under general Data there is a option Check Division put value there as 0

then u can see the report of sales order material as per division basis