Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check sales order

murat_mrdn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with the availability check in sales order. Although in availability check control "No storage location inspection" is deactivated system does the control at plant level.

For example there is stock of a material at storage location A and in storage location B stock is 0.

When I open a sales order for storage location A and there isn't any other sales order for this storage system doesn't give me the quantity as confirmed, because there are sales orders for storage location B.

How can I solve this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No storage location inspection

This indicator is used to set the scope of the availability check. It is used to switch off the check at storage location level.

Example

You create a reservation for a particular storage location. However, the scope of the availability check is set in such a way as to exclude the storage location. In this case, the system carries out the check at plant level only and does not take the storage location into account that is specified in the reservation.

Viswanath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. There select the line item and click on Schedule Line tab and see whether the ordered quantity is flowing under the tab "Confirmed qty". If not, do availability check and proceed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi