cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign a sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to assign my Customized Sapscript in place of the standard one for Check printing.

I have created a ZSapscript for F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

Please guide me how to assign the the script.

Thanks in advance.

Asish dash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In FBZP tcode, click on "Pmt Methods in COmpany Code" and then Select the company code..you are using. Then CLick on Details Button..and here you can assign the Z script.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Just elaborating Vishwas point,

Go to tcode fbzp and in it , u will be having 6 tabs, wherein select the tab "payment methods in company code" Then u will get a list of countries and their paymnt methods wherein u can select ur compcode and the paymnt method to which u have to assing your form. Then select the button Form Data wehrein u can find a form name. Usually, it will be f110_prenum_chck. Now in that place, ur form name shud be attached and it will be done by ur BA or FA. Ask them to attach ur form in config . and u need not worry coz it s a config issue. If at all, they ask u to attach the form , u can do it as i have said but for that u nee dto be authorised for that.

Hope it helps.

REgards

Priya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boss,

That is not abapers duty boss. Ask your FI/CO people to maintain the script in FBZP t.code.

and ask him to maintain the all the configuration for that script.

Best Regards,

Narasimha Rao.N