cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please clarify me in rebate processing as I do not have much idea on this...

A pricing procedure is used in both Return document and Rebate Credit Memo.

A condition type used to calculate Lincense fee is active in Return doc..

but, in Rebate this condition type is not appeared..

Condition records.. I could be able to find it in VK13 for that condition type..

Please clarify .. What are all the changes that I need to do to make the condition type to be appeared in Rebate..

Waiting for ur valuable reply..

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per SAP standard - only rebate relevant condition types and Taxes will appear in Rebate credit memo request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just remove the requirement 24 which is assigned for that particular Condition Type in your pricing procedure. Then you will be able to see condition type in sales order level itself.

Viswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

You first need to create 'Rebate agreement' - VBO1 (0002- material rebate)

1. you need to define for which customer you want to give rebate; Sold to party / payer;

2. enter sales area of sold to party;

3. enter the validity of the agreement from and to;

4. Click on Conditions go to --> conditions overview where you can maintain BO01 (sap std) condition for specific materials your can maintain the % of rebate accrual; save

5. a rebate agreement will be created XXXXXXXXXXXX.

then create sales order and see in the conditions BO01 condition is pulled ?

Pre-requisites: Sales organisation should be Rebate relevant (IMG - enterprise structure >Logistics>sales and distribution -->Sales organisation definition

Billing document type should also be billing relevant (VOFA) std F2;

Payer master should be rebate relevant (XD02) Customer > Sales area data>billing document tab --> rebate relevant should be checked

Pricing procedure subtotal should have value 7. requirement 24 (accrued in billing only)

let me know it helps;

Mahesh