cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in auto picking of stock from differenet storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have two different storage location for finished good, at the time of outbound delievery i want to restrict system that when system run auto batch determination it should pick stock from desired storage location. my material is extend on both storage location and stock is also available on both as well and the batch is also available on both storage location.

Please help me out can how I cater this scenario.

can we restrict storage location through order type that any specific type of order type is restricted to pick stock from any specific storage location.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shadab

Even though you have extended don't maintain storage location determination for one sloc for which you don't want to work work .Then when you create sales order you will get only one sloc which has been determined in the storage location determination . But when you go to MMBE and give the material and plant and execute you can see both the sloc's stock with batches but the stock will be moving only from one sloc .

This should solve your problem upto some extent or completely

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Storage locations are determined not in sales order but in delivery thro the rules MALA,RETA,MARE which we define in delivery doc type in t code OVLK

Usuallythe rule MALA is used

It is based on shipping pt, delivering plant and storage conditions of that material defined in MMR

In t code OVL3 we configure that

So u OVL3 you configure your requirement with one storage location and rule as MALA in OVLK

Create a sales order and delivery and see

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 3, 2008 1:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shadab,

Please check with:

In this thread, instead of my post, refer Bean's solution.

I think, it would be helpful, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit