cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to triiger the SAP Script for Check Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am currently working on Check Printing.I have found out the Script (F110_PRENUM_CHCK) and the Program (RFFOUS_C) name for the Check Printing.My Problem is that I don't know how to debug the Script.

Please throw some some light as which T-code should I run to trigger the Script.I have already tried using F110 and activated the debugger, but it is not stopping at the Script.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Asish Dash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ashish,

Activate teh debugger in your sapscript and then after running it in F110, there will be a spool produced to view your output . right? Try to see the print preview and tehn the debugger will run for it.

OR Execute the program RFFOUS_C , select the identification feature along with RUNID and date. After execution, there will be a spool produced, then open the request to view the output, the debugger will start..

Try this and lemme know..

Regards

Priya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the T Code f-53 to trigger the check printing script for individual Cheque.F110 is automatic payment run but F-53 can be used to trigger the Cheque

Hope this helps you

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto se71 and utilities activate debugger and goto the transaction and run it. debugger runs and will stop at the brake point.

thanks,

anupama.