Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM: onInit- unable to find parameter type

Anmol_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my Floor plan manager application in FcPhone -> Component Controller I am trying

to create an onInit() method with parameter to execute the BAPI.

I need to copy source code of onInit() from FcPerAddressUS (method: public void onInit( com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.IFPM fpm, byte[] dd ) ) to FcPhone (Component controller)

In FcPhone when I am trying a method onInit() I am unable to find parameter of type com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.IFPM. How to get this parameter type so that my onInit() have same return type as FcPerAddressUS ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create a method(using methods tab),while doing that pass a parameter of type *com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.IFPM *

methods tab>Next>click on New Button(in the parameters window)>click the button (at the side of type)>select java native type radiobutton>click on Browse button>paste com....IFPM-->select IFPM.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol,

You can directly copy the onInIt() method from interface controller of your FcPhone and paste it to component controller. for that:

1) open inteface contoller of FcPhone

2) select methods tab you will find onInIt() method listed there (it comes in the interface controller when IBLC interface is added to implemented interface)

3) right click, select copy

4) open method tab of component controller of FcPhone, right click paste.