Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lean WM

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

When I assign a number of storage location from WM to a storage location IM, I have WM at level storage location , or can have only for the materials that I want or for another no?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasco

If you implement Lean WM, inventory management takes place solely at storage location level. The system does not update the stock data at storage bin level using the quants.

You use Lean WM solely for processing goods receipts and goods issues. Using Lean WM, you

process the warehouse movements in basically the same way as if using the Warehouse

Management System: you work with deliveries, and you create transfer orders for these

deliveries. These transfer orders serve as pick lists.

If you are already using the standard WM system, it is recommended that you

implement Lean WM in a further warehouse where no updating of stocks at storage

bin level is necessary. In this way, you ensure that the processes for warehouse

management are uniform in all warehouses.

You can only implement Lean WM in a fixed bin warehouse; random storage is not possible

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Frenchy, thank you so much!!

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasco

If I understand your issue correctly then I believe that the answer is no.

If you have a Warehouse connected to the St Loc/Plant then all materials that come to this St Loc are Warehouse Managed

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Frenchy, thanks for your answer.

Now, it´s correct what I don´t see the stock in the warehouse number whit LEAN WM? Only I can see the stock in storage location IM?

I implemented LEAN WM, and I´ve a problem. When attempt to make a TO whit VL06P for an outbond deliveries, the system it throws an error L3430 (operation been worth for DOES NOT LEAN WM)

Can you help me?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not mean to be rude but your question is not clear. What do you want to know?

Frenchy

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Frenchy!!

I want to know if WM or LEAN WM is at level storage location of IM? That is to say, I can in a same storage location have a material with WM and others without WM?

In this case, I need to work whit TO´s for any materilas only in this storage location.

Regards