cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help in SCRIPTs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am printing Date at footer in format Something with full description Like"December Tuesday 02 2008 and I have one field of date in another window of MEDRUCK ,now I am getting the same format what I have shown here in another window other than footer I need to restrict this to specific window.

Please do let me know how to do this.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using any FM to expand dates into text? Also, check if the same variable is being used in the other window for date display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I am just using SET DATE MASK command to make it appear as required but that is changing my value at the other window also so I dont want this date format anywhere else other than footer.

Thanks

Sudharshan

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh. You can try the same command with mask as 'MM/DD/YY' in the other window or move the date value to a diff variable before u set date mask for your desired format and use it in the other window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NW,

Sorry abt this I dont know how we do this in SAPSCRIPT u mean I need to use MOVE command here to move the value into a variable,could please explain this

Thanks

Sudharshan'

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey, dont be sorry, i guess we cant move variables in Sapscript. You could either do it in the program itself or simply use a different date mask at each display instance for your date variable to appear differently.