Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type check in va01 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a requirment.

in va01 transaction , at the line item level iam entering a material number and order quantity and when i press enter i get the corresponding values for that particular line item.

now iam double clicking on that particluar line item(matnr) and clicking on the conditions tab.

there in the condtion type i will get what all the condition types are maintianed for that particular line item.

now my requirment is i need to add another concdtion type manully

say 'ZABC' and hit enter. the pricing for that particlular contion type 'ZABC' will be Determined.

Now can any one tell me in which internal table will i get all the condition type,

coz i need to do some additional check for the the manual entry'ZABC' (condition type ) which i have given .

which user exit should i use it.

remember i need user exit for condition type check but not for pricing bsaed on the contion type

Regards

Priyanka.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi priyanka

If you want to Check then check in the KOMK and KOMP tables

As you want to go for user exit use any one of the user exits as per your requirement USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK or USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

But can you tell what exactly you want to change and why you want to go for user exits

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

For line item 10 i have given condition type manullly as EDI2,

now i will go back to the initial screen and change the material no .

now when i change the material number for the line item 10 the manual entry is refreshed.

i should get the manual entry EDI2 for the cahnged material number also.

Regards

PRIYANKA

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi priyanaka

I think it can be solved through user exit at item level .If you feel you got the answer for your requirement please close the thread friend .

Regards

Srinath

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

As per my knolwdege

as u said u have enterd the manual condition type in line item ,when ever you change the material code in sales order New pricing will be carried out and if item catagory is different also will get re determine.

Hope it clears

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

When ever you change the material in the line item then system determine new pricing.

And if it determine then whatever manual pricing you have done it will be gone.

You can save the condition record in VK11 if you want it.

Hopefully you get the answer what you are looking for.

Basically most of the problem regards pricing can be solved by customizing only.

Very rarely you need to go for the user exit. So please try do save as much data as you can.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its working fine for conction type EDI1.

ie :when i change the material no and press enter the manual entry condition type EDI1 is also coming for the changed material also.

for example i enter material 1000 IN IST line item and in conditions tab i maiantain condition type EDI1 manually. now iam coming back to the inital screen and changing the material number say 1002.

now the manual entry which i have given to that ist material number 1000 also appears for change matarial 1002.

But instead of EDI1 if i give EDI2 and EDI3 its not working.

can any one tell me should i maintian anything for EDI2 or EDI3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Conditions transaction data will be stored in Table KONV.

The Condition Record number for EDI2 and EDI3(if available) will be same as that of the EDI1.

you will have to get the values of the EDI2 when the material is changed with the help of user exit that reprices the order.

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just press the update button, after changing the price.

it will work for all material same .

EDI1,EDI2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

You may check XKOMV table.

Regards,

Kezia