cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to reverse the PGI scrapping (551) delivery or material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have PGI'ed GI scrapping using movement type 551 - using MB11. TO confirmed, PGI done. Now business wants to reverse the Goods issue.

When I try the reversal using VL09 against delivery, MIGO, MBST i get the error as follows.

Goods movement not possible with mvmt type 552

can anybody help me how to reverse the PGI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you PGId, in document flow, you can see for delivery document, there would also be one Material Document. Ensure that in MBST, you have given this Material Document reference.

In fact, in OMJJ, for movement type 552, if you select the tab "Allowed Transactions", VL09 would not have been defined and hence the problem and you are not suppose to include this TCode.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

MBST - error goes as "Material document cannot be processed" --Message no. M7130

Diagnosis

This material document was generated through the posting of a physical inventory document, a delivery via Shipping, or some other automatic movement (such as an order confirmation in PP or a usage decision in QM) and cannot be processed with this function.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am now literally confused over your comments. Initially, you told that using MB11, you have PGId which itself is not clear. And now as per the error message M7130, you should have done PGI.

Just for clarity sake, I would like you to confirm the process you have done like for normal sales, the process would be

- creation of sale order via VA01

- Creation of delivery in VL01N

- PGI via VL02N

- Billing via VF01

Please confirm whether you have done as above. If not, please indicate what exactly you have done.

Also Check the document flow for the sale order and do post the same what you could see in SAP screen.

Needless to mention here that a stock can be reversed either via MBST or VL09 and if both these are not working, then I think, you have messed up in some area.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

No not this process.

The process is as follows

MB11 - 551 - Scrapping - reason for movement 551 - 9007 -sampling

OB delivery created.

VL02N - PGI.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still I am confused my dear friend

Why you want to do MB11 initially and how you could do PGI subsequently ??

Either you can reduce the scrap item via MB11 or VL02N but cannot through both the transactions. Please explain the process as to why you have to do this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Since the S.Loc is W'H managed --> Delivery will be created --> create TO, Confirm TO --> PGI (VL02N)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for the contributions. I solved it using he link http://www.purdue.edu/onepurduehelp/content/fi_mm_scrapping_reversal_movement_type_552/wi/html/index... provided by one of you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check with,

T. Code: OMJJ

check whether Movt. Type: 552 is assigned as the reversal movement type for 551, or not?

The other point to check is that the movement type is permitted for this transaction.

Select Movt. Type and Click: Allowed Transactions from Dialog Structure (left hand side) or,

Alternatively, check view V_158B_VC to see if 552 has MIGO, MBST, VL09 assigned , if not, assign the same.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I checked on OMJJ - movt 552 is assigned

In V_158B_VC - found 552 assigned with the t.codes - MIGO, MB11, MB1A, along with others.

regards,