cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform - Print program creation and RMA form - several questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My current task is create an RMA Smartform. The layout, look and field mappings have been assigned.

While I have created Smartforms in the past, I have only modified the driver programs. I have never created driver/print programs from scratch.

As such, please answer the following questions that I have in regards to driver/print-program creation for Smartforms:

1) Is standard order confirmation smartform /SMB40/SDORC_A, a good smartform to copy and base my RMA smartform on? I will of course build from scratch, but as far as import paramters go, this one is very suitable?

2) Is there any print program available to base my RMA Smartform on?

3) For the print program, do we need to create a perform/form for each possible entry point/routine?

Is this up to functional or standard practice? For example, PDF, EDI output. It would lead to the

same processing code/perform/form, but would be available if the configuration changed.

4) What is RSNAST00? When is it used and why can't it be used sometimes?

Please help - thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Yes, we can use this form. Just need to hide the Cost info from the form and others as not required on RMS.

2. We can use the same driver program as of order confirmation, as RMA form will be triggered based on the output type.

3. You need not to make any changes in the form.

Just need to create and entry in NACE for RMA.

4.RSNAST00 is use to issue prints.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers. Can you provide a little more info on RSNAST00?

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For reference you may check these threads -

For more details just check the forum with RSNAST00 and you will get to know lots of stuff about this program in various threads.

Answers (0)