Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO Integration with XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My scenario SAP LSO -> XI -> Webservices

This is my scenario. i understand about how to connect to XI to Webservices. But SAP LSO to XI how can i communicate i have lot of doubts.

1) SAP LSO to XI ( which one is better to use Proxy/ SOAP/ BAPI)

Advance thank you

Rao K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

You can use Proxy. Its always beneficial to use as LSO can be accessed on high volume by portals.

You can even customize the data on requirement using Proxy easier then BAPI alone. Moreover if you are not having any requirement for customize then

SOAP is another choice if you want to use LSO services to be centrally consumed by PI and act as a central hub to server further.

Check what suits best to you. Decision is based on the landscape and business requirement

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you For your help. They want to use proxy. when we create synchornus proxy. How it's trigger and push the data to xi. When we create sync proxy do we have to push manually or when ever we create the course booking it has to be automatically come to xi. Do we create Z program and pushed it or how can we do this.

advanced thanks

Rao

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rao,

> when we create synchornus proxy. How it's trigger and push the data to xi.

We can do Manually too, The Other way is schedule thur Background Job.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doss,

See how can we create manually. Understand how this process works. when ever we create course in the SAP LSO system it has to be come to xi using the proxy. then responce come from the third party system tha one we have to give it to proxy again. this is the scenario. How can we do this.

Thanks

Rao

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rao,

Thanks for explaining your requirement.

> when ever we create course in the SAP LSO system it has to be come to xi using the proxy. then >responce come from the third party system tha one we have to give it to proxy again. this is the >scenario. How can we do this.

The ABAP proxy you written by the help of Sync Outbound Interface is a Function Module, Call the Function Module from the ABAP Programe which Creates the Course. Once the Message passed to XI the proxy will expect the response back and will be passed to the SAP LSO. Where as per the Requirement you need to Process it.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

When you create Client proxy you can call the proxy in a ABAP program and that will get triggered.

When the course is created that event need to call the ABAP proxy (Which act as FM) as well pass the parameters to trigger the proxy and it will work

Even you can execute the ABAP program which trigger the proxy using SE37 in LSO system to test.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you

Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rao,

>1) SAP LSO to XI ( which one is better to use Proxy/ SOAP/ BAPI)

As per the Business Requirement you can use, Some are as follows

Proxy - If you want to sent concurrent messages

BAPI - If Sync call you can use

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss