cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to reverse the PGI scrapping (551) delivery or material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have PGI'ed GI scrapping using movement type 551 - using MB11. TO congfirmed, PGI done. Now business wants to reverse the Goods isue.

when i try the reversal using VL09 against delivery, MIGO, MBST i get the error as follows.

Goods movement not possible with mvmt type 552

can anybody help me how to reverse the PGI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for the contributions. I solved it using he link http://www.purdue.edu/onepurduehelp/content/fi_mm_scrapping_reversal_movement_type_552/wi/html/index... provided by one of you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still confused as to how you get a delivery against a 551 movement

This is a Goods issue on its own and when you save it in IM it is complete except for the Transfer Order required in WM - where does a delivery come in?

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That sounds like a stock taking adjustment.

Please go to MB51 and type in your material and the date of the transaction and confirm what movement type was used for this adjustment if it is physical inventory as the message says it should begin with 7, If this is the case you cannot reverse it, Also I am not sure why you are using MB11 normally it would be MB1A

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like cannot be reversed. I tried all the options. even if MB1A is used with movement Type 551 the case is same.

while reversing the Material document through MBST, MIGO or reverse delivery VL09 results in error.

How ever i did the scrapping reversal using the following link

http://www.purdue.edu/onepurduehelp/content/fi_mm_scrapping_reversal_movement_type_552/wi/html/index...

I would still love to know if i can do the reversal against OB delivery or material document in the case of reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant

I do not want to be rude but isnt that exactly what I have already said?

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have never heard of a delivery or a Post Goods issue against a scrapping transaction. When you use 551 you should create a negative in 999 in WM and a TR and then you create the TO against the TR and when this is confirmed the job is done. To reverse the material document created by the 551 then use MBST

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I use MBST - with material document the error goes as follows

Material document cannot be processed_
_Message no. M7130_

_Diagnosis_
_This material document was generated through the posting of a physical inventory document, a delivery via Shipping, or some other automatic movement (such as an order confirmation in PP or a usage decision in QM) and cannot be processed with this function.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain process in steps?

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Process goes like this

MB11 --> Movt Type 551 , Plt & S.Loc --> reason -9007 --sampling cost center entry

material -- qty -- batch -- Post.

since it is WM managed S. loc - OB delivery get created --> create To --> Confirm TO --> PGI - GI scrapping material document is created.

I want to reverse against the Material Document - results in error

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not know the functionality in which after doing 551 system is doing outbound delivery. I have not heard of it. As per my understanding when you do 551 system post stock in 999 storage type. Here you can create TR & then process this TR to TO to remove the material from bin & bringing it to 999 storage type to nullify the stock in 999

You can reverse the 551 document by MBST.This will create TR again &then again you can create TO to do putaway in bin.

Regards,

Prashant.