cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Field - Scaling Issue

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using Interactive Forms for priting sales orders. For each line item I display a small product image in an image field. For this image field I use the setting "Sizing - Scale Image Proportionally". If I use this form as a print form evrything works fine, the image is being scaled correctly. But if I use it as an interactive form (parameter /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS-FILLABLE = 'X' ) the following occurs:

The image is being resized to fit into the image field. It looks like using "Sizing - Scale Image to Fit Rectangle". The funny thing: If I use a default image for this field, it is being displayed correctly in the "Body Pages" tab, but not in the "PDF Preview". It's only being scaled proportionally if in the form properties the preview type is "Print Form" (or parameter /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS-FILLABLE = ' ' ).

In my eyes it looks like an ADS issue. But maybe somebody of you got an idea how I could fix that problem.

Thanks & regards,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the process which u followed is correct but the thing is u hv forget to enable the check box called "embedded image"........ which will be present in the image properties.......... if u enable this check box then the image will be displayed in pdf preview.

I hope i solved the issue.

Thnx,

Vishnu

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

thanks for your reply. Actually I enabled this checkbox and the error only occurs if this checkbox is enabled. The image is being displayed in both cases but if the checkbox is enabled it is being scaled incorrectly.

The problem has already been reported to Adobe. Will inform you if I have any news.

Regards,

Matthias

0 Kudos

I investigated a little bit and dsicovered, that the actual error comes from Adobe Reader. It seems like Adobe Reader 8.1.x has problems with rendering embedded image fields in interactive forms because these are being displayed correctly in Versions 8.0.0 and 9.0.0

The bug will be reported to Adobe soon. Will let you know if it has been fixed.

Regards,

Matthias