Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Quantity missing

mvr_police
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all

I would like to know about the delivery

For ex: a customer has ordered for a volume of 500 materials and the delivery document has been saved, and out of which they have done PGI for 100 materials, and when we try to deliver the remaining the system is picking 370 materials, when i check the stock and the stock is 650 is available in unrestricted use, and there are nearly 30 line items in the order, and also i have checked all the deliverys done before for this order, i icould not find the reason why the system is picking that value instead of 400 it is taking 370, can any body explain me in breif about the deliverys and also in the business scenarios wise if possible, apart from the standard one, and also how to identify the document number in the document flow like when there number of documents in the due list.

If any one can brief me in details how deliverys to handeled according to the requirements, like changes at delivery level, plant and storage locations etc

Edited by: Mani Reddy on Dec 3, 2008 7:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mvr_police
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If for those 30 items there are some orders from some other customers order and delivery saved pgi not done stocks will bereserved for those deliveries

In OVZ9 for the combination of your checking rule 01 (sales order )and checking group in MMR if include sales requirements is ticked then if you save an order for some customer itself the stocks will be reserved for him against that order

You can check all these in MD04 as suggested by the other friend

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Just go to MD04 and give the material no and Plant and execute, you can see for that material what all orders has been reserved. There you can see the exact qty available.

regards,

Sudhir