Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert input field into Transparentcontainer

former_member8532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am editing standard ESS /MSS dc threw NWDS . in the view of dc i am creating a Transparentcontainer in this container i am inserting a lable and input field.but when i am running the application the lable and the input field is not coming at proper position.

I want to how may i change the position of these fields so that i can them on screen as per my requiremnt .

Thanks.

Punit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the proper alignment you have to use the layouts properly.

Check with all the layouts and see for better alignment.

Use the Matrix layout and try once.

Regards

Padma N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

Try the following piece of code (assuming you are adding UI element dynamically) before adding the label and the input field to the transparent container.

IWDTransparentContainer someObjName = (IWDTransparentContainer)view.createElement(IWDTransparentContainer.class, "SomeContainerName");
someObjName.setWidth("70%");
IWDGridLayout ContainerGridLayout = (IWDGridLayout) someObjName.createLayout(IWDGridLayout.class);
ContainerGridLayout.setColCount(2);

Hope it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See what is the layout property of the transparen container and you have to set the property of your layout container as per the layout you want to have.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

by using the properties like Layout of Transparent container and Layoutdata of label and input field you can put them in required position.