cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price difference in return SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I have return sales order scenario which is working fine.

let me make it clear It is without refrence to invoice.

So now the issue is the material is sold in CAR and the return is in PAC.I have maintained the conversion in MMR say 48 PAC = 1 CAR.When in the SO i put as 1 PAC and when i go to the conditions tab i see a diiference of 5-7 paise in the condition value tab

How to rectify this diffrence so that it does not affect accounting or the sales invoice

Thanks & regards

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks this is due to rounding issue.

In my opinion, it is better to maintain the pricing at lower level.

In your case, you can make a testing by keeping the pricing like $100 per 48 pac for that product.

Since you are maintaining the conversion at MMR level, when the user enters the UOM in sales order as CAR, correct pricing will be picked.

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the condition records....if different condition records are maintained for CAR and PAC. One option could be...a higher price maintained for CAR for including the carton charges/price.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check whether the pricing type diff is activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ajay,

Could you explain Return sales order how you created, little more detailed? with reference to what?

or correct me i understand that you have created Return Sales order without any reference?

pls. clarify.

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mahesh,

the return sales order is created without any refrence.

test case scenario

when i do return sales order my basic price is say rs 132.48 for one carton( 1 CAR *24 PAC)

So when i do return sales i take in PAC so when we divide rs 132.48 by 24 it should be 5.52 per pac

But the value coming in the condition value in the condition tab is 5.56

So how to match the exact price and remove the differnce of 0.04 paise

Please suggest

ajay

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another suggestion would be,

since you are not referencing sales order to create return sales order, you can modify the condition type access sequence.

You can add document type in the access sequence like sales org + DC + division + document type + customer number + material number.

Keep this sequence as first step and set the condition exclusion indicator. This means if the system finds the value in this step, then it wont go to the next level.

By this way, you can keep the pricing/pac for a sales order type (return sales order document type) + customer + material and you can resolve the pricing difference issue.

For the regular sales order, you can keep the existing pricing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

Any solution on this issue since why the system is calculating the price with this diiference.

Where exactly the correctio should be made.

Does a routine work for this?

Thanks

ajay