cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXINN in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am workin on TAXINN. So I need some Clarifiacations on the below mentioned Points.

First let me explain the Problem which I am facing.

I have created a Billing & when I created an Excise inv in J1IIN with ref to the Billing doc, the BED values are not displayed but the Ecess values are displayed.

Do I have to maintain any setoff condition (like JMX1,JEX1 in MM) with 100% in SD inorder to make the BED displayed in the excise invoice.

Also note that the Pricing Procedure which I am using is JINFAC (SAP STD) for normal sales. But for STO Process I am using the Pricing Procedure TESTPP (Customized One) & all the excise values including BED is getting flowed to my excise invoice incase of STO process.

The only difference which I can see in the above pricing procedures is in TESTPP UTXJ condition type is maintained.

So what could be the possible reasons for the above Issue?

Please Advice.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are not supposed to use UTXJ condition type for TAXINN. There are two standard condition type for

BED JEXP & JEXT. You can maintain 14% condition record for JEXP and 100% for JEXT in VK11. This

will bring the BED in billing document.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS,

Thanks a lot for the response.

As you suggested when I maintained the condtn record for JEXT with 100% the BED value got displayed in J1IIN. So the Issue got solved.

Now before I award the full points, Can you please provide the clarifications for the below points.

1. Is it mandatory to maintain JEXT condition type for SD in TAXINN inorder to determine BED value in J1IIN ?

2. What abt SED, Ecess, SHEcess etc. Without maintaining setoff conditions like JEXT the values for Ecess was displayed in J1IIN.

So why only for BED we have to maintain Setoff Condition JEXT ?

Awaiting your valuable reply.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its good to know that your issue is resolved.

Regarding JEXT condition type, it is not mandatory to maintain it. You can have only percentage condition types in your pricing procedure. But you have to maintain percentage condition type

under "Maintain Excise Defaults" under both total as well as under percentage field for recievables to get

value of all the excise condition types in the excise invoice.

I think now I could able to clarify your doubt. If you still have doubt kindly revert back to me..

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Still I have some doubts. please go through the below points.

As far as I understand the if the tax Procedure we use is TAXINN then in Maintain Excise Defaults we have to maintain only the CVD condition type & we can leave all the other fields as blank (I.e the maintain excise defaults doesnt play any role in excise values determination If the tax Procedure is TAXINN).

Secondly without maintaining any percentage condition such as JEXT my Ecess values was displayed in J1IIN.

So why only for BED values we have to maintain JEXT ?

Hope my query is clear.

Regards,

Edited by: SAP FC on Dec 3, 2008 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you donot maintain excise default for TAXINN procedure. Then you are required to maintain this under

classify condtition type for TAXINN. At least ensure that you have maintained it at least in one place.

I have already mentioned that you can maintain only percentage condition type and as well as both percentage and total condition type.

I am repeating it: If you have only BED percentage condition type still in excise invoice your duty values

will appear. But in case of export some time you will have problem if you have not classified the contion type or if you have not maintained under excise default system will make the value of such condition type to ZERO.

Example

JEXP

JECS

JA1X

ELSE you can have

JEXP/JEXT

JECX/JECT

JA1X/JA1Y

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS,

Thanks a lot for the response.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In TAXINN there is no need of UTXJ condition.

For BED condition type create a copy and make it 100%,maintain condition record. NOw create Excise invoice and check.

Sam