cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apply sap note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I want to Implement SAP Note 62077 in my Development Sytem. Then I want to Trabsport in PRD.

Please Explain how I apply this note in DEV and what is Prerequest for this Note.?

Withc Client I should Login 000 or other Client,

Plesae Explain........

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with ur MM constlnt. befofr applying Snote. it is client specific means u apply it on specfi client ie.200 or 250.In case it is common for all clients means u apply in 000 client.

Using that snote tcode u easily download & uplod into the system.

Regards,

mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manu,

As suggested by others experts in the forum let fuctional maintain number range.

But I wil explain you how to install SNOTE.

Go to client 000 and use tcode SNOTE.

If your system is connected to OSS you can downlod the note directly from Market place in Tcode SNOTE.

OR

Download note from market place and upload with Snote Transaction.

While Applying System will popup for Trasport request Number, Note this trasport request number and after that release this note after that if you import the request in Quality and Production changes will get implemented.

Best Luck,

Atil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

But what is Pre-request for SNOTE. ?Plz explain

I think this is not SNote , In this Note only some Buffer change.

Thanks

manu

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, you are right, you cannot apply this note through SNOTE. you must do the steps manually.

Again, refer to your functionals as this is not a BASIS issue. Make sure they also read SAP notes 504875, 678501, 20965 and 29030.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Now Functional persom will see this note.

Thanks

Manu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not a BASIS job to maintain number ranges. let the functionals do this. do not play with this as you do not know the implications at the functional level.