cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BC 4.8 How to transfer an IDOC to a WebService using a specific WSDL fi

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not very familiar with the XML, WSDL stuff, but I need to implement a connection between the SAP System and an other software which offers a webservice.

I got the WSDL file and now I schould create the Business Connector setup. But I'm not able to get a flow running receiving the IDOC and sending it towards the other software.

I tried to use the transport XML service but it doesn't work and SAP told me the recieving part needs to have an other XML dialect which is not offered directly by the SAP BC. I need to use the WSDL file, but how ?

Could anybody give me some information, screenshots of how to setup such kind of connection ?

Thanks in advance

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) about the Web Service part: in BC Developer, you create s service of type "Web Service Connector". There you can import that WSDL. BC Developer then generates a bunch of objects, which can be used for calling that Web Service. I would start with that task number 1

2) about receiving an IDoc. You first have to set up the SAP connectivity in BC (SAP system, listener), I assume that is done. Then you setup a routing rule and there call your flow (transport type B2B service). Check the SAP adapter for the SAP connectivity if unclear.

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Patrick

Use the wtcSAP to use the WSDL file and invoke it is having inbuilt HTTP adapter. SAP BC can work as a client for invoking Webservice. Use the XML format for IDOC

WSDL XML dialect is not supported but you can do Get and Post HTTP using wtcSAP

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos
dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

have a look to connect BC

SAP Business Connector or SAP Exchange Infrastructure?

XI - SAP Business Connector integration using the HTTP adapter