Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components allocated to Routings Operation wise

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wanted to develop new report is requested to display the components allocated to Routings.

The report shall select all routings according to the selection criteria i;e material plant routing group . If for one material several routings are valid on the entered Key date and the check box "Display only lowest Routing Group Counter" is flagged, consider only the routing with the lowest Routing GroupCounter.

In an ALV list a line per component allocated to the routings shall be displayed.

Structure of the ALV list:

- Plant (as key field)

- Routing Group (as key field)

- Routing Group Counter (as key field)

- (Header) Material (as key field)

- Component (as key field)

- Description of the (Header) Material

- Description of the Component

- Operation (operation to which the component is allocated)

- Work Center (work center in the operation)

- Component quantity

- UOM (UOM of the component quantity)

- Status of the routing

My concern is few components allocated in routing operations are different from the BOM of the same material. In their process I understand they have allocated component materials to the operations manually as the components in the BOM is not similar to the material BOM.

I would like to know if there is any function module which will get exact components allocated to the operation wise or any way how to map it.

As I have tried some FM and table there Iu2019m getting all entry of component but I want those which are assign to routing operation only we have sub BOM in routing assignment and phantom assembly also.

Waiting for favorable responce . Thanks for consideration.

Regards

R.Brahmankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your query what I understood: your client allocates different materials (Not BOM components that are allocated to Operations in Routing) at the time of Production Order Execution.

So you read/take the fields for "components" from the "Operation Confirmation" tables and Read/take data for "routing related gr cntr etc.." from the production Order table. you can find the Routing details in Masterdata tab in Prod. Order. I think, this answers your query.

Thanks,

Samuel

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I wanted rport from routing not as per confirmation

I have allocated component from same BOM. Problem is as BOM is multilevel with phantom assembly and few components are allocated to operations.

So why that Iu2019m getting list of all the components as per BOM assigment to operaion is i use FM or tables.

Actual my requirement is exact components allocated to the operation wise only.

Any more inputs.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rupesh,

You get the required data in PLMZ table.

1] Input the following values in PLMZ table, Task list type (PLNTY), sequence (PLNFL), group number (PLNNR) and Group counter (ZAEHL)

2] Take follwing as output from PLMZ table, Node no. of the operation no. (PLNKN), BOM category (STLTY), BOM No. (STLNR), Alternate BOM No. (STLAL), Node no. of the component attached to the operation (STLKN)

3] Input the following values in STPO table, BOM category (STLTY), BOM No. (STLNR), Alternate BOM No. (STLAL), Node no. of the component attached to the operation (STLKN)

4] Take following as output from STPO table, Component no. (IDNRK) w.r.t. Node no. of the component attached to the operation (STLKN).

5] Input the following values in PLPO table which are given as input in step 1 for PLMZ table above, Task list type (PLNTY), group number (PLNNR) and Group counter (zAEHL)

6] Take following as output from PLPO table for the output from step 2 for 'PLNKN', the o/p required is VORNR.

7] Now co-relate the output from step 4 for IDNRK with ouptput from step 6 for VORNR which will give the result, as operation no.(VORNR) and Particular Components attached in routing.

For any queries pls. revert back.

Regards,

Abhijit.

Edited by: Abhijit on Jan 8, 2009 7:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you create this query using SQVI? If not, can we adjust it so we can use it in SQVI then convert it into a SQ01...?