Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Splitting with out BPM

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anyway to split the message into different messages suppouse M1,M2,M3. And I want to route these messages i.e. M1, M2, M3 dynamically to receivers using enhanced receiver determination.

i.e. M1 is to route R1,R2,R3. M2 needs to route R3,R4 & M3 needs to route R1, R3. Appreciate for your response.

Thanks,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible look this blog

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjuna,

The receivers are determined at runtime from the receiver determination that is configured in the Integration Directory. The number of receivers therefore does not need to be known at design time.

Check the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will have to use

Multi mapping, ( split messages )

Ehanced Interfaced Determination ( send each message as one message )

enhanced receiver determination ( to identify the receiver for each message ).

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

You can do message splitting and use enchanced interface determination. Similarly use Receiver determination conditional or enhanced to send it to multiple receivers.

Your requirement is doable.

Thanks

Gaurav

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can do this using add receiver in Receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be achieved, u can use enhcd Interface Determination, for u r determination of u r Receivers u can use condition editor further to narrow down and carry on

thx

srni

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

It is helpful for me if you give more details.

Thanks,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Enhanced Receiver Determination and Enhanced Interface Determinations are used for different purposes. Enhanced Receiver Determination is used to dynamically determine the receiver of the message. Here your receiver system itself is different. Enhanced Interface Determination is used to send the same message(after splitting) to different interfaces of the same system.

So based upon whether you need to send the message to different receivers or to different interfaces or both, you can design and configure your scenario.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Please check these blogs for more details

Thanks!

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thaks for your reply. My requirement is after Splitting message I need to route the splitted messages to different receivers. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check this blog

Thanks!

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

In case you need to determine your receivers dynamically only, you can go for Enhanced Receiver Determination. Or else you can go for condition based routing routing(Conditional Receiver Determination). In this case you can provide the conditions in the configured receivers tab and the respective receivers.

Regards,

Sanjeev.