cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM 2.5 Can't create Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I can't create a notification on my mobile device, When I click on the create button the priority or notification type does not show up and the save button is not there. I did configuration in the backend in Determine Notification Processing and defined my four notification types but it doesn't seem to be coming across. When I click to create an order all the order stuff comes through fine as I followed the Best Practices for Orders. Does anyone have any suggestions Please

Points will be awarded

Cheers,

Devlin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devlin & Alex,

Devlin, sorry for the late reply.

Devlin & Alex, would you please run the replicator for the MAM25_090 syncBo(Select the syncbo in the synchronizer tab under transaction merep_pd and click 'execute' present just above the table). This syncBo is responsible for 'User specific customizing for MAM' may have not replicated properly causing the error.

Devlin, if you have already got the solution kindly share it with us.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul.

Your advise to run the replicator for MAM25_090 works.

It brought in my notification types to the mobile, and the save button appeared.

Cool!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sorry I am just getting back, yes basically it worked when I forced it to come across on TMI. We didn't have our web server set up with R3 as a trusted system and for some reason the username/password wasn't getting pushed across, weird huh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devlin,

Perfrom a BAPI wrapper check on MAM25_010 syncBo which is responsible for handling notifications.

Also try to execute MAM25_011_GETLIST, MAM25_011_CREATE functions in your backend.

Let me know about the results.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul, Hi thanks for the response

The wrapper check had zero syntax errors accessed from merep_pd

R3 GetList returned 15 records and the create did create a notification. I think this is geared more towards configuration since I do get notifcations but the save icon doesn't show up on create notifications since notif type and priortiy doesn't come up on the create screen, but I am clueless on this as I have tried everything, any more ideas

Thanks again cheers

Devlin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devlin, were you able to figure this out?

I am also having the same problem.