cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Report that updates the GR document number of R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can any one tell me is there any reoprt that updated the GR numbers of R/3 to SRM

Because I have done the confirmations in SRM ( 4.0) it created a confirmation number but the shoppingc art history is not updated with the GR document number .

Similiar to like CLEAN_REQREQ_UP is there any report that updates the GR document number in the frontend. And also any table for this like BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB for watching the GR entry till the time it gets cleared.

Please suggest

Regards

Srujan K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

BBP_GET_STATUS_2 program updates your sc on your follow on document status.

Did you check in these two tables filed BE_OBJECT_TYPE as BUS2017 -BBP_PDBEH or BBP_PDBEI or you can debug this program and see which table get updated with GR information.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply.

My concern is when I do the confirmations in the SRM the shopping cart history is updated with Confirmations number and i can see the status as approved but I am not able to find the GR number besides the confirmations number in the shopping cart history.

ours is SRM ver 4.0. what could be the problem. when I do the GR from backend and wait for some time the GR document number is getting updated.

But once after i do the confirmation in the frontend it should automatically post a GR is the backend and

update the shopping cart history with GR document number which is not happening

Do I need to check the idoc for this? if so where do i need to check in SRM or in R/3? because this is in quality system as i doing the testing part.

So please provide me some solution for this.

Regards

Srujan K

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Once you create a confirmation in SRM. Material document will be created as well as this Confirmation information passed to r/3 via MBGMCR idoc to R/3 Hope that your model view has MBGMCR information.Check your modelviw in bd64.you can check this idoc via we02. You can check your bacend PO - PO history will have a information about your confirmation history. How many items have received etc.

regards

Muthu

Answers (0)