cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP .NET Connector help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm quite new to the SAP .NET connector (and SAP in general). I am trying to access warehouse stock through a BAPI, but the tables keep returning 0 entries. I'm not certain if I'm doing something wrong with the function call - maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

Here is the call I am making:

proxy.Bapi_Whse_Stock_Get_List(null, "DT07-10U1-000", 0, null, "US01", null, null, null, null, null, "001", ref theTable, ref keyTable, ref anoTable);

From what I understand, the QUANTKEYTable should return a quant key which I can use in the Bapi_Whse_Stock_Get_Detail method.

Thanks,

Alan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one tell me, what is the BAPI functions to find the Warehouses, and Items in the warehouse

Thanks In advance,

bye,

Prasanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am at the same situation,

I am able to connect to the SAP Database, Could get the values in the SAPTable.

I could see the count of the Rows/Cloumns also. But when i try to print the values, it is not.

And also i want to bing this values to the ASP.Net Datagrid. I am not able to do this.

Kindly let me know what could be the possible errors.

Regards,

Prasanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan!

I think Reiner is correct. Don't forget to create the Table object, because an null variable won't be filled. That simple!

(please reward point if usefull)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We spent a lot of time with debugging a similar problem on the SAP and .NET components. We got the right values back in SE37 and received only "0" via NCO. Finally we found out that SE37 automatically filled the input variable up to the required length which NCO does not.

So my tip as referred to input variables transferred to SAP via NCO: Check the <b>exact data type definition and field length via SE11</b>, verify that you <b>submit the variable in the right length</b> to SAP and see also initial values of the used data types in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/fc/eb2fcc358411d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some points to consider:

- All tables you want values to receive must be initialized - at least empty, e.g.

QUANTKEYTable keyTable; // keyTable will allways stay empty
QUANTKEYTable keyTable = new QUANTKEYTable(); // keyTable will be filled.

- Be sure that all input parameters are filled as expected by the function. If it works in SE37, it does not necessarily mean that is works with NCo, because SE37 automatically changes or adds input paramters according to there type defintion.

Executing the function with APAP debugging helps, because you see the difference of the input parameters.