cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit Authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an old issue. I closed the earlier one regarding the Credit limit authorizations. Many friends gave valuable answers. I tried it many times but never worked out.

My doubt is:

1)The Credit value we are assigning to the Doc Value Class, is it the Credit limit of the customer or the value by which the doucment has exceeded the credit limit?

2)Is there any role of the partner function Credit Representative? We are not using the Partner function KB. We have seperate users who will be releasing the doucments. Do they need to be used as Credit Representatives?

Please clarify.

Regards,

Ajit P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

1. document value class is assigned an amount. this class is then assigned to users in PFCG. the authority of the user to release blocked sales order or process sales orders in general is limited by the amount of the sales document. you can have several classes (amount levels) when you use document value classes.

this is different from the maximum document value in OVA8, which is tied up to risk category. you can also restrict users to certain risk categories in PFCG.

2. there are credit representatives, which are assigned to certain personnel with personnel numbers. i guess this functions similar to authorizations but in a more direct way. however, i can only comment as much since i have not done this in depth.

you also have credit representative groups, which you can assign to credit accounts in FD32. users or those authorized to release can then be restricted by credit representative groups in PFCG.

hope this was helpful.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there anyway to do this by Z Programs?

Regards,

Ajit

Answers (0)