cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have scenario file to RFC asyncronuos. The function RFC have 2 import parameter and 1 parameter export.

I have looked at possible solutions forum, I've seen that can be debugging function rfc for that I must copy it into XI, but this is very laborious, this nest many other functions that are not in Z XI.

In runtime occurs the error:

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter with name RETURN not found.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter with name RETURN not found.

very thanks,

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

Find the solution in the following thread...

[;

Regards,

RajeshKumar.D

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u r trying file to rfc asych.. but u said that rfc having export parameter.

hence rfc trying to find the return parameter which was not mapped .so u r getting failed to parse BAPI response error.

try to make wraper rfc... rfc having no export parameter.........

regards,

navneet...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is a problem with ur BAPI response.

can u go to SE37 tcode in R3 where ur BAPI is getting executed and check the response of BAPI.

chirag