cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

context not coming to Dataview of Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iu2019m trying to create online interactive form in WDABAP. I got my BAPI in to my context. From there to view context. For Interactive UI element in my view I have selected data source from my view context. For Template source I have given new form name and Interface name by selecting the Context. But context elements are not coming in to Dataview of Adobe life cycle designer.

But in my context I have 4 subnodes which came from BAPI itself. If I delete one of the subnodes from the context and map the rest to view then Im getting context elements to Dataview of the designer.

So, I tried to create my form only with the node which I deleted, I didnu2019t get my view context in to DataView of designer.

So I cheked the interface from SFP, there under XML Schema I found some error like

following at the end of xml schema.

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Ravi.D/Local Setti...

<xsd:restriction base="xsd:boolean"></xsd:restriction></xsd:simpleType><xsd:simpleType name="EIKTO">...

N> <xsd:documentation>Block key for payment</xsd:documentation>

</xsd:annotation>

I donu2019t know what is going wrong. I spend lot of time for analyzing this issue. But couldnu2019t find.

Did any one face the same problem ? Can some one help me out on this.

With Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the following document is describing how to create offline interactive forms using webdynpro for abap

please chekc it may help you

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf80...

Thanks and Regards

shanto aloor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its rectified. The problem is with the SP level. And I applied the following SAP Note :

Note 1151340 - Errors during XML scheme generation in Web Dynpro ABAP

With Regards,

Ravi.D