cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Whenever I create saels order system will block automatically for credit check.My problem is I have given very less amount in sales order and in FD32 I have maintained maximum value for credit limit both for Total limit and individual limit but still system is automatically block the order.

Currently order is assinged for dynamic credit limit check.

Please let me know how I can restrict the sales order from credit block.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check, Is any credit limit has been set in credit control area (enterprise structure -> financial accounting -> defined credit control area). Generally credit limit set in credit control area for new customer.

Rgds

San

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OVA8 and check what is the maximum document value you have mentioned here.

Do the correction and check it. Hope it will work..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The maximum document value has not maintained and also the indicator has not checked for document value and status/block.

I will maintain some value and will check for the results

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Go to FD32 and go to second last page and increase your credit limit to some higher value.

Go to OVAK and assign check limit (A) and credit group to your sales document type.

If you donu2019t to activate credit control area then remove it from by following the path.

Go to IMG u2013 Enterprise structure u2013 assignment u2013 financial accounting u2013 assign company code to credit control area.

Remove the entry for your company code and save it.

Now go to IMG u2013 Enterprise structure u2013 assignment u2013sales and distribution u2013 assign sales area to credit control area.

Remove the entry for your sales area to credit control area.

Hope so it will help you out.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check CREDIT LIMIT USED AMOUNT in status in FD32. whether it's crossing 100%.

Rgds

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The credit limit used is 0% only and the customer is new customer.

Regards,

Hari Challa.