cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms in landscape layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I want to print test certificate in smartforms in landscape layout , i given inch12 in output options of form attributes , but i am getting print out in portrait form , is there any particular reason that i am not getting printout in landscape .

Thanks and Regards

Shrikant Ambulkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are again giving Landscape while printing.

This will again rotate the page and print it as portrait.

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohaiyuddin ,

Thanks for your prompt reply , i have tried setting suggested by you , but steel the print out is coming in portrait , is there any other setting that i am missing .

Thanks and Regards

Shrikant Ambulkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about print preview, are you able to view it properly in print preview ?

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohaiyuddin ,

Thanks for your help , i got solution to my problem .

Thanks and Regards

Shrikant Ambulkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are mixing up your accounts... please use only one account.

Thanks,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Can you tell the solution of this problem coz I am also facing the same problem.

Thanks.

PKB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PKB ,

The answer is in thread only , just watch this full thread properly . I replayed late because i am on holidays .

Regards

Shrikant Ambulkar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srkanth,

I have same issue like you when printing smartform. In my case I have one page only and there is a table in that. I want to print output in landscape format. But when I am printing the output, first page is printing in landscape but other pages are printing in portrait with out any reason.

Could you please help me how to resolve this issues.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

J.Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohiyuddin,

I have same issue when printing smartform. In my case I have one page only and there is a table in that. I want to print output in landscape format. But when I am printing the output, first page is printing in landscape but other pages are printing in portrait with out any reason.

Could you please help me how to resolve this issues.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

J.Prakash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create ur own page format in t.code spad and attach that page format to smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Output Options Tab of the PAGE, did you check the Radio Button Landscape??

Vishwa.