cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support team determination based on Activity group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I referred the blog[[ ] and configured service desk. As per the blog we created new relation ship category ZCRMH0 by copying the standard CRMH00 and added this to support team partner fucntion. We created new access sequence and assigned to the standard procedure SLFN0001. As per the document the message should be routed based on the membership of a user in a activity group. We created a business parnter for the enduser and assigned the newly created relationship ZRMHO to the user.But the support team determination is happening based on the activity group.We are getting the error 'When message is created, find support team responsible' 'Error in resolution of rule 'AC13200137' for step '1''.

Please note that we are trying to determine the support team based on the users membership in a activity guop.

Could you please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Shaju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue got resolved.I created the relationships in a wrong manner.

Now i corrected and support team is determined based on activity group membership.

Thanks

Shaju

0 Kudos

Hello Shaju,

I am having the same problem as you. How did you assign the relationships? WIth the key user having "has the activity group"?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

For assigning the relationships to Bp

Go to T Code BP select your required Bp open it and on the right corner you will find relationships button

Select the relation ship and give the other bp name and save. you are done.