Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

SRM 4.0, server 5.0, backend ECC 6.0.

I am not quite sure what this table does; it is being used when updating the document flow of a SC, and used together with clean_reqreq_up etc.

In my D and Q systems I have about 5 entries in each system; in my production system I have 22.000! Should this table ideally never contain any entries? Should the reqreq job clear this table all the time? Any documentation on this table and the use of it would really be appreciated...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Whenever, a SC/PO/Confirmation is transferred to R/3 an entry for the same is made to this table. When CLEAN_REQREQ_UP is run, it picks up the documents to check and update from this table. Once the report has run and IF the status/document references have been updated to the SC/PO/Confirmation in EBP the entry will removed from this table.

It is not necessary that this table should be empty. As and when documents are sent to R/3 from EBP, corresponding entries will be made to this table.

Regards

Saravanan.

Please award if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This table we can call as buffer table. Any data from EBP -SC and SC - EBP , this is a mediator between the system. If any entired or there in this table. like PO,SC ..etc. we cannot edit that data in srm as well in ecc.

Regards

Satih

Former Member
0 Kudos

So... Are you saying that this table should be blank all the time?