cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-To-IDoc: Need acknowledgement from ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed File-to-IDoc scenario. IDoc is successfully getting posted to ECC. I want to configure Acknowledgements from ECC system to XI. In XI-sxmb_moni, there is one column as acknowlwdgement status. It should show the status of the idoc posted.

I have gone through various posts but not able to figure out what has to be done exactly and where? I have to do something to ALEAUDIT.

Br,

Nilz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilz,i am new in sap and i have to create same scenario.could you plz send me doc which you have prepared for this scenario. (all the steps from business system creation in sld to operation mapping steps).actually we have created this scenarion but facing problem.it giving error like MSGGUID 692B21D020474834189DD13BABA06662: Tag HEADER found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN.plz help.its very urgent.thanks a lot.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nil,

When you give ALEAUDIT as a outbound in Partner profile. It means that you want Ack.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...

For this you open transaction RBDSTATE and scedule the job there.

you can mannually run RBDSTATE report to check the ack .

Thanks

Sunil Singh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the partner profiles, you have to add the ALEAUD message type at the outbound parameters. Have you seen this?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I have gone through this PDF. I dont want to send the acknowledgment to the File System. I just want to see it in SXI_Monitor column ack status in XI. Can you please tell me briefly as to what has to be done in ECC and in XI. I hope you have understood my requirement. I dont want to send this acknowledgement to the sender file system.

Br,

Nilz

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't actually send the ack back to the File system without using BPM.

For your case, as I mentioned earlier, you have to configure the ALEAUD message type in partner profile we20 and then schedule or run the report RBDSTATE.

Regards,

Prateek