Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

billing documnet output is ot cooming?

details: output is showing for billing document and when issueed to output, output type also showing, if i click on print preview button, print preview is not comming( i.e blank)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi obulesu,

Pls follow the steps as suggested by Murali and along with that if you want to know where is that mistake then simply select the output in the billing document and check whether it is processed or not.(If it is processed then it will be turned to green colour otherwise it will be in yellow light and if it is not processed then it will be in red light)

If you click on analysis button you can find the mistake because of which it is happening.

Regards,

Mohan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are not able to view the print preview though VF02 ->issue output to ..m i right??

Second thing when you select print preview button nothing appears or Blank form appears?

If Blank form appears then check with your ABAPers. Else Goto VF02 overview screen.

Menu Goto>Header> Output select the output type there and click on Futher data button.

Check Dispatch time there make it 4(Send immediately).

Revert if you have other problem.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Obulesu,

Go to VV32 transaction then enter your billing output type then go in to the output condition record check the all settings related to printer ,partner function etc... in the Communication tab.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.