Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selective billing type in billing

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I have created some billing type for my order, in billing screen when i want to select these billing type all other billing type is also appear in the list But i want only my billing doc type must appear there

Regards

Shambhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not still solved the requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shambu,

1)when you do Copy control eaither order related billig or deliver related billng automatically it will copy entire Data when you do billing in VF01.

2) you can not delete SAP STANDARD setting.

3) in VF01 when you do billing when you select you billing type and order no or delivery no it will get copy everything na then why you want delete let it be its not going to harm you.

4) in vov8 in billng data you have to mention whether order related billing or delivery related billing.

Thanks Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shambhu,

As suggested by Mr. Raja,

when you have made necessary settings, i.e.

Assigned the billing type to your sales order type or delivery type in T. Code: VOV8

In VF01, if you won't mention any Billing Type, System will pick, automatically.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Also, as suggested, you may go for deletion of the billing types in VOFA which flows to VF01 which is not advisable.

Once, talk to ABAPer, whether any enhancements could be made, on to your requirement.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambhu

In VOV8 pls put the billing type for order related and delivery related and intercompany

Are you sure you will be requiring only a few billing types for all your sales doc types?

These three types you will be requiring

In VOFA you can delete all the unnecessary billing types by choosing one by one and deleting it thro application tool bar

BUT THIS PRACTISE IS NOT RECOMMENDED. YOU MIGHT FACE PROBLEMS IN FUTURE

Any way when you create billing in VF01 you need not have to mention or choose the billing type and it comes automatically almost 95%

Then why do you want to delete?

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 2, 2008 11:29 AM