cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message mapping source side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to copy the message in source side in message mapping using src tab?

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If You are looking to Copy the xml message from Message mapping means , YES it is possible

You can enter sample values in Mapping and u can copy those

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently I am working on mapping, but I have to give the output xml structure with data.

How to get the output xml with data?

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Mapping--Test TAB, just enter the values that wat ever u want and just click on Execute

After the execution you willll get the Traget XML structure with Values

then you can see those by selecting the SRC button at target side

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mapping is not yet over, so I can't test the datas there. In that case, what I hv to do?

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cant get the required target xml structure with values untill u complete the mapping

Why because if you have any transformation in mapping means you have to generate the target values according to that

So better to complete the mapping and take the xml file

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Dec 2, 2008 7:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can diabled the field which is still not map and test ur mapping .here it will genrete the value only for the given value...

regards,

navneet

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can get the output XML only if the mapping is complete..

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Test Your Mapping in Message mapping and execute it, it will generate target XML structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes u can copy the xml message in source side using src tab. just enter the value in the field and press src tab u will get xml version of thet message and than u can copy .

but this xml will contain all the fields. suppoese if u dont requird any specific field than u have to remove that field.

regards,

navneet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible