cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Manual & Statiscial Chechbox in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Experts,

In Pricing Procedure i have checked both Manual and Statiscal for Tax condition types. What i know If i select Statiscal in V/08 it means that the value of this particular condition will not added into the total value.But in my sales order the the tax value is showing in Tax value and also this value is add into the Total value.(NetPrice +Tax). Does that it means that we select both Manual and Statiscal then the result is what i am getting now and also this value will be used for Statiscal purpose..

Regards

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is it the same condition type that is entered as statistical getting applied into the pricing? By definition it should not.

Try removing the manual condition check box & then check it.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, it is statistical .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

1)Normally when select statistical in V/08 it will not add to total value. But this surprise how come its adding when select both.

2) for Tax condition type why you ant to select statistical -

?

3) what exactly your requirement how the system has to work for you----

let us know you can have the solution.

Thanks Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I would also like to share some more info about the tax condition types that we maintain in V/06.Here we select all tax Condition types as D which is Not possible to process manually. But in V/08 the same tax condition types are marked as Manual and stastical. And for Tax condition types we maintain tax rates in FTXP. So accodingly the sytem is picking up tax condition and value automatically while creating sales Order.

Can anyone pls advice me is it the right procedure to configured for Tax?

Regards

Debasish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debasish

Curiously I would like to know why you want the tax condition types as statistical ?? If you are creating an export sale order, then there is no need to maintain these tax condition types. If you are creating a sale order for domestic, then tax is applicable. So I feel the requirement is quite contradictory.

Nevertheless, go to V/06, select the condition type and maintain "A" for the field "Cond.class". By default, it should have been "D". This should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

You are right. I know in tax condition type there is no need to maintain it as Stastiscal but the client requirement is like that and accordindly our implementation team had configured for domestic sales.( I was not in that implementation team).So my question was inspite of selecting tax condition types as statiscal (and also manual )how the system is adding up the tax value to the toatl value. Can you please clarify ?

Regards

Debasish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debasish

The control is in Condition class. Go through my above post once again and make changes accordingly. Your requirement will be fulfilled.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly !!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

I have checked in V/06, all tax condition types are set as Condition Class Class D.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debasish

Change it to "A" instead of "D"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps: please spell the name correctly !!!!