SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning FPVA/FPVB : Need UserExit Event Function Module

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to develop an enhancement in dunning activity. In which custom function module will be triggered in a dunning activity to check if among the dunned items.

This custom function module must have table T_DFKKOP filled with open items from the contract account been dunned.

I found one event i.e. 311. But I am not sure of its use and when it wil be called.

any response will surely help.

Edited by: Nikhil Jathar on Dec 1, 2008 10:47 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are quite a few event in FPVA/FPVB. Check for events in transaction FQEVENTS, do a search on Dunning or dunning activity.

in most of the events you will have dfkkop with item for the perticulare BP/CA, but it really depends what you need to do within the exit FM.

-Anand

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO->SAP Customizing Implementation Guide->Financial Accounting (New)->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Dunning->Configure Dunning Activities.

Create your Z function module and attach over there with the following parameters.

""Local Interface:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(I_TFK047L) LIKE TFK047L STRUCTURE TFK047L

*" TABLES

*" T_FKKMAZE STRUCTURE FKKMAZE

*" T_FKKMAKT STRUCTURE FKKMAKT

*" T_FKKOP STRUCTURE FKKOP

*" T_FKKOPK STRUCTURE FKKOPK

*" T_FIMSG STRUCTURE FIMSG

*" CHANGING

*" VALUE(C_FKKMAKO) LIKE FKKMAKO STRUCTURE FKKMAKO

*" VALUE(C_FKKKO) LIKE FKKKO STRUCTURE FKKKO

I guess your requirement will solve in this user-exit. if it is not soleved then tell me , What u want to do in the user-exit is the main question ? bcz there are so many user-exits are there for your question.

Please Allot Points if it helps

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Thanks. Will get back if there is any problem. Let me check :).

Basically here i need to read statistical items from open items, so that I can process them further.

Edited by: Nikhil Jathar on Dec 2, 2008 12:52 AM

0 Kudos

For statistical posting see the event 5040 with dfkkop as the structure.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are quite a few event in FPVA/FPVB. Check for events in transaction FQEVENTS, do a search on Dunning or dunning activity.

in most of the events you will have dfkkop with item for the perticulare BP/CA, but it really depends what you need to do within the exit FM.

-Anand