Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cancel Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good Morning to all,

I have a problem i want to cancel a Billing document in VF11 which posted in other country currency. So i went to VF11 and given the Billing document number the system says an Error Log so i went to Menu Tool bar of Edit in that i see the Log then the system shows the message of "12345 00000 Billing documents cannot be cancelled due to different currencies". So if anybody faced the same problem before try to give me your valuable inputs tocancel the billing document.

Awaiting for your golden replies & Points will be assign for the useful answers.

Thanks in advance,

KK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action over 2 months

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KK

Can you please let me know what currency is used / maintained in

- Company Code

- Sale Order and

- Billing

If I am correct, in billing, the currency would have been old European currency like Deutsche Mark, which has later commonised with Euro. If this is your case, then yes, system will not allow to cancel, unless you maintain routine to your billing type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The currency which my company code is MYR and the posting is done which to be cancelled is BND.

hope the above feedback is clear for u.

Thanks & Regards,

KK.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KK

You have not indicated about sale order and billing currency. Are they also have BND ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Yes for Sales Order and Billing both used BND. But my company currency is MYR.

When we create customer also we mention BN in Address.

Thanks,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here to inform you 1 more things is when i go and see VF02 still the "Accounting Document is in Not Cleared".

So, get me your valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance,

KK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can anybody give me ur feedbacks if anybody face this error earlier.

Thanks in advance.

KK