cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set copy rule for condition in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create a new condition for a new customer via VK11. SAP cannot do it because configuration is missing. I try to create a new copy rules for condition in configuration. I have assign a rule from 305 to 305. however, I not understand how to set data for "select report" .

anybody can help me?

regards

Henry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Henry

To maintain pricing in VK11, follow the below steps

- In V/06, you should be having the condition type for pricing (standard is PR00)

- Go to V/07, select this condition type and click on "Accesses" There maintain table 305 and check the box "Exclusive". If you want more combinations, you can include other tables like 304 etc., in this but ensure that for all tables, the box Exclusive is selected

- Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and click on "Control". There ensure that all condition types whatever you want to flow in sale order / billing are maintained.

- Go to VK11, input the condition type and execute. You can see the above combination. Maintain price for the same.

- Now go to VA01 and create a sale order

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi

I have try to do it according to your suggestion. however, I not solved it.

I have find out solution. in configuration, add a new item. source/target table:305;source/target field:KUNNR; select report: RV15CC07.

after do that, I can create new customer material condition with reference exist customer material condition.

Thanks

Henry