cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Replication successful but Purchase order text notreplicate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on scenario where we have to create material who has longer text (longer then 40 char) that is placed in Purchase order text field in ECC.

Now this material we were able to successfully replicate in SRM but whenever we use this material to create shopping cart it just show the 40 character text which was used to create material but not the full text which is present in Purchase order text....

Do you guys know how to show that text while creating shopping cart? We have also tried putting text in Basic text of material but that also does now show while creating shopping cart....

Please advise if either of the text we can able to show while creating shopping cart we can have the business process such a way.....

In some thread i have seen we can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.... But for that do we make RFC call real time whenever the material is selected in the shopping cart????

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I am also trying to do the same.

Could you please say if anything needs to be done other than activating the filters for tables STXH and STXL in transaction R3AC1 for the object MATERIAL.

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Sindhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Please can you give me a little bit more details. I am trying to do the same thing . We have data populated in the Basic data text and PO text and need to get that to SRM somehow. I will really appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the text is more than Char(40) then you have an option to attach the documents, while creating the SC. for this you need to check in SPRO, whether it has configured or not.

Go to EBP---- SPRO_ Cross application , you need to config the things for attachments.

Regards

Satish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rithesh,

Hope that you are working on ecs mode.

Your PO text copied from SC material master text only. SInce your Material master text max text is 40 character only in standard SRM .table COMM_PRSHTEXT Compt_prshtextx(field) - max 40 characters only.

so you get only till max 40 characters only since your material master has only 40.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish, Muthu,

Thank you for your response.... But as per Satish's mentioned to activate the attachment will not be useful as what we are trying to get is Purchase order text which is maintained in material master (MM01) want to display in the shopping cart while creating (i.e. in Internal text in document and attachment section)..

Muthu, I am sorry as i didnt mentioned the scenario we are on Classic scenario and we would like to have material's purchase order text to be shown on the Shopping cart whenever user selectes a material and material have maintained the text.....

Please do let me know.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you for all your response... I figured out how to get long text details in shopping cart internal note... As basic data text from material master gets replicated into SRM once STXH and STXL tables made active; I was able to pull long text details then with BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI....

Regards

Ritesh