cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on document created but not updated in BBP_PD

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Gurus,

I'm in BBP_PD looking at a shopping cart, which has been approved and is shown that a follow-on document has been created.

I go to Item Details and see a PO number and this PO number exists in the backend. However, the PO information is not being updated in BBP_PD.

I expect to see the PO number, Object type, LogSys ID, all that information, under the Header Links & Item Links area in BBP_PD, but it's not showing up. Because of this, the user is unable to create a confirmation against this PO.

Is there a way for me to update this SC with the PO information so that all the data is shown in BBP_PD as it should?

Appreciatively,

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Applied OSS Note 755769

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the BBP_GET_STATUS_2 is scheduled. Also try to create GR in backend, you may get some error.

Regards,

Masa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you in classis mode? Did you check your SC follow on document folder.here you might see your PO number with logical system if it is classic PO details.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a classic scenario, and I've tried running BBP_GET_STATUS_2 & CLEAN_REQREQ_UP separately for this SC but nothing seems to help.

Our business process requires the user to create confirmations in SRM, which will create the the GR in the backend. The user has no access to the backend to create GR there.

Does anyone know why this SC does not get updated accordingly? And is there any other ways to update this SC with the PO info? The PO exists but its information is not transferred to the SC.

Regards,

SN