cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error importing objects into a client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a scenario where i am getting the following error.

Import failed because of business system transfer of object Communication Channel | XXX_123 | RFC_ABC_Receiver_XX: Obligatory transport target for business system XXX_123 not found in System Landscape Directory

Currently we have in Test Environment, a scenario where the data is sent to 2 clients, so all the changes have made in the Receiver determination for the data to go 2 clients. But when we transport all the objects to another testing environment, there is only one client where the data has to go to. When i am trying to import, i am getting this error. Is there a work around for this ? I dnt want to go back and make changes in Dev, Test again. I just dont want those Business system to be mapped to something ( Is there an option for it to skip mappings to get imported )

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have changed the requirement and we dnt need to use that anymore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata

When you are transporting the objects the RD is transporting with two Receivers and you have only one in the new SLD.

While transports this error happens when target system is not found. To avoid this make sure that target and source SLD have same systems. and Source and targets are set.

Moreover you can try removing the system from RD which is not present with Target Test system SLD and then transport it.

Thanks

Gaurav

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the similar discussion

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! Just Try this

This issue comes to me once ....was solved by refreshing the SLD cache from:

http://server:port/dir -> administration -> repository/directory/runtime-> Virtual MachineCache Overview

clean all the cache and try to transfer the chr again.

Regards

Abhishek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have multiple SLDs for your development and test landscape, then make sure that in the SLD of Test server, you have business systems of Dev server also. Then you have to define transport target of the Dev business system as the Test business system. Then this error will get resolved.

Regards,

Prateek